2015-02-20

Deal or No Deal in Europe

German leftists lampoon the German pensioner ready to fire thunderbolts at Greece

Meanwhile the center-right says "end the horror"

and discussed The joy of "Grexit"
What Greece and Estonia have in common? They both came in a severe crisis in 2009. And what is the difference between the two? The crisis in Estonia was then much more difficult. And the Estonians are now more confident - at least the financial crisis there applies here already overcome.

German-Led Bloc Willing to Let Greece Leave Euro: Malta
Germany and its allies are ready to let Greece leave the euro unless Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras accepts the conditions required to extend his country’s financial support, according to Malta’s finance minister, Edward Scicluna.

Greece’s creditors are cranking up the pressure on Tsipras as he seeks a deal to prevent his country defaulting on its obligations as early as next month. By bowing to German demands, the premier risks a domestic backlash from voters and party members whom he’s promised an end to austerity.

“Germany, the Netherlands and others will be hard and they will insist that Greece repays back the solidarity shown by the member states by respecting the conditions,” Scicluna said in an interview. “They’ve now reached a point where they will tell Greece ‘if you really want to leave, leave.’”

This is the end game. There are no bluffs left.


Germany you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say the euro's fine
I'll be here 'til the end of time
So you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

It's always loans, loans, loans
You're happy when I'm on my knees
One day it's fine and next it's black
So if you want me to pay you back
Well, come on and let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go, there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

This indecision's bugging me (esta indecision me molesta)
If you don't want me, set me free (si no me quieres, librame)
Exactly whom I'm supposed to be (digame que tengo ser)
Don't you know which clothes even fit me? (no sabes que ropas me queda)
Come on and let me know (me tienes que decir)
Should I cool it or should I blow? (me debo ir o quedarme)

Split

Should I stay or should I go now? (yo me enfrio o lo soplo)
Should I stay or should I go now? (yo me enfrio o lo soplo)
If I go there will be trouble (si me voy va a haber peligro)
And if I stay it will be double (si me quedo sera el doble)
So ya gotta let me know (me tienes que decir)
Should I cool it or should I blow? (me debo ir o quedarme)

Should I stay or should I go now? (tengo frío por los ojos)
If I go there will be touble (tengo frio por los ojos)
And if I stay it wil be double
Si me quedo sera el doble
So ya gotta let me know me tienes que decir
Should I stay or should I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment